Sunday, 3 August 2014

Crazy Crafters Blog hop


Have you ever wanted to begin a project, but became bewildered due to the colour choices? 
It happens to me ALL the time!
Its frustrating- because there are SO many gorgeous Stampin' up colours to choose from! (Oh! its a hard life!! LOL)
If this has EVER happened to you, - you are going to LOVE this months Blog hop! 
the wonderful Crazy Crafters have Left it up to Pinterest (Stampin' Ups official page) to help- It has literally 100's of wonderful suggestions of colour combinations at your fingertips.

 check out Stampin Ups suggested colour combos!
check out the helpful colour combos that Stampin up has to offer!
Each of our Crazy Crafter's Gang have each chosen a colour grouping from Stampin Ups pinterest page, and have made a project using these colour- I chose this combo

gorgeous right? 
I chose it especially because I would get to use the Gold satin ribbon, AND the gold soiree paper!!! Im in love with them both- they are just gorgeous!


so the colours are-
GOLD, PISTACHIO PUDDING, COASTAL CABANA, TANGERINE TANGO, and BASIC BLACK

and here's my creation!


I'm in love with the satin ribbon!!

The colour choice was very much out of my comfort zone- I'm not used to using 5 colours either- but I'm Pleased with the result- a card that is quite dramatic and bold, I think!
The use of the Stampin up pinterest page was a great help- So if you are ever stuck for ideas- go and check it out- its only a click away!!


I am SURE you will find tons of inspiration from the other crazy crafters too- so make sure you check them all out!!

Carolina Evans -
Angela Lorenz -
Nicole Spicer -

15 comments:

  1. Wow I love this! I love how the flowers are arranged, and love those gold stripes! Looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful understated way to incorporate 5 different colours without it being overwhelming you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Petra and very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination, I adore gold & black

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with the colour combo, and I love the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great card Petra. I love the clean and simple look. It is really gorgeous. Great use of the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the satin ribbon too!! The quality is unbeatable xxgreat post Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina, I missed a few things but, I managed it at the last minute, so I'm happy! Making the cards for me is the easy part- it's the computer stuff that's a chore! Lol

      Delete
  8. That's a stunner. Great card!
    Sue Madex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!