Friday, 20 January 2017

Every day Hero, PCC#228

If you recall back to Tuesdays Post, Our car got working for the first time in almost 4 weeks this week, and Im REALLY grateful to the family and Friends that helped us getting it back on the roadE  Our brother in law was on  holidays,  So it was particularly precious time, and our friend came in the evening after the work- he LAST thing you want to do is work on another car when that's all you have been doing all day...
I have a set, that I know would-be perfect for both of these guys, and I just wanted a good sketch to help me with the layout- and I found it! I have used the Paper craft crews sketch challenge this week-




Paper craft crew #228
Every day hero stamp set
Every day hero stamp set, markers, heat and stick and silver stampin glitter.
"Thank you" sentiment from thoughtful banners stamp set-(I love that font!) 

This came together so easily, Ill be making a video of my self making it this weekend!

I hope you have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. That's an awesome card for some awesome people! Thanks for sharing your story as well as your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Stephanie! I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  2. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr21 January 2017 at 00:00

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your visit to my blog, and your comment!

      Delete
  3. Petra, absolutely perfect card for two very deserving people! I LOVE it! I'm beginning to think I really need this stamp set! Glad your car is running too! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week! :) Tina, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could pop over tommy blog Tina! the set is so worth having! The gentlemen in question are super hero obsessed, so it these cards will suit them to a tea, but we all have everyday heros in our lives, don't we? Thanks again for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  4. "Super" fun card, Petra! What a fabulous layout with the hero over the city! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, and for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  5. Really love this card - saw it on the Paper Craft Crew challenge! The stamp set is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Petra, I love this fun card! Great use of the sketch as inspiration. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Look for your card to be featured on a Top Pick blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHHH! how LOVELY!!! thanks Pam, What an HONOR!!

      Delete
  7. What a cute, fun card, Petra. I love your take on the sketch. The recipients will be thrilled to receive this. I know you are relieved to have your car working again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!