Thursday, 13 April 2017

Chase your dreams-Global design project

Wow-BIG news this week-The Retiring list has been announced. Im Kinda bummed. It  means we are saying goodbye to many of my Favourites in a very small amount of time. Im going to be highlighting some of these great products over the next few weeks. It really is an amazing time to pick up some brilliant deals-on some things up to 50% off-on really popular items. 

In addition to the retiring list-I have entered the Global design project again this week-Its one of my favourite challenges-a sketch challenge. here is our Sketch-
Click here for inspiration to use this sketch

Chase your dreams and Gorgeous grunge GDP entry
 I chose to use chase your dreams- because, frankly, I hadn't inked it yet!!!  I really wanted to before it retired. Its not one I will be getting rid of-I Love the fact that the Sydney Opera house is featured in a stamp set. I chose the Castle image- It reminds me of  Neuschwanstein castle...... I've been to Germany and Switzerland, but never quite got to see this amazing castle. Do you recognise it?


 Yes, it's the DISNEY castle! I know they based the Disney castle on Neuschwanstein castle,  and I have a feeling the castle in this image IS the Neuschwanstein castle, maybe from a slightly lower angle..... What do you think?




Chase your dreams stamp set

The other stamp set I used is Gorgeous grunge. I'm SO SAD to see this one go-I use it almost weekly. Its one of those stamp sets that add a layer of interest you can't really put your finger on... but it really adds the finishing touch.
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
 I hope you enjoyed todays post-Make sure to check out the retiring products list-theres lots of amazing deals to be had- and make sure to use this months host code (April-EGNGBZFJ) for more gifts from me!

Click here for retiring products!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Petra! I thought princess right away. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week! We love you playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much for your comment kylie! I really appreciate you popping by, and your kind comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!