Thursday, 27 April 2017

Crazy Crafters PPP Blog Hop- Sneak Peek products!


Welcome to our crazy crafters Hop today-HOW EXCITING!!! a SNEEK PEEK of some amazing new products! Make sure you get to everyone on the hop tonight- there will be samples of AMAZING new catalog items.

As you may have noticed, I didn't get to the onstage Stampin up event this year. I was very sad to not be able to get to see the new catalog with all the other crazy crafters-I know they had a blast. But I'm SO happy that Stampin up has pre released the Eastern Palace suite-which is JUST AMAZING- It means I can hop with all the other crazies in this amazing hop tonight and show case a BRAND NEW release of new catalog items.

On my LIVE Face book online class on Saturday, in addition to my class,  I show cased some samples I made using the Eastern Palace premier suite.

I'm in love with this suite.

 There are 2 price points- and both are fantastic (but the premier bundle is certainly worth it if you have a big shot!)

The starter bundle, includes FREE the new very vanilla note cards and envelopes.

- The premier bundle includes  most of what is in the starter bundle, (excluding only the note cards-) PLUS the AMAZING  tassels, an in-colour card stock pack, and the AMAZING Eastern medallions thinlit dies, and a whole pack one NEW ultra thick very vanilla card stock, and envelopes thrown in free!

Eastern Palace suite starter bundle-
$104.75
Eastern Palace premier bundle.
$178.25 AU

I LOVED playing with this set, and Im sure you will too- 

Eastern Palace- including the tassel.


A quick tip-

When you use the dies-remember when you cut 2, you can off set them- and you get completely new designs.

not off set- 

2 of the same die cut- off set. 
I hope you enjoyed my post today- make sure to go through the entire hop and get excited about your new catalog along with us. remember if you don't have a demonstrator, Id love to send you a new catalog-Ill make sure to add you to my list!

18 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card and thank you for the great tip about off-setting two of the same die cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Yu! After seeing everyone else's eastern palace cards though, mine feels a little...... meh... LOL

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Petra and love that tassle :) Great tip too with the die cuts, thanks. I adore the DSP from this suite and you have showcased it very well with your card.
    I have enjoyed playing with this set too. Aren't those dies are just Fabulous Daaaarling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THANK YOU gorgeous Kim! Everyone has show cased the eastern palace bundle phenomenally.... mines a little simple. But I guess, simple can be good too. 😂

      Delete
  3. Just look at the tassel! Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It was a dilemma. I'll admit it. I went temporarily crazy. Lol

      Delete
  4. Lovely card. The tassel card reminds me of the traditional chinese new year card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comments! X

      Delete
  5. You definitely put the tassels to good use Petra - I love how you've put this together - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip for layering the same dies. Your card reminds me of a dream catcher xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Petra, great tip and love how you've attached the tassel in the centre. Might have to CASE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -I'd be totally honoured Juan! Thanks for your kind comments!

      Delete
  8. Love this, the "reflective" background is a fabulous way to show of the die. Stunning card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love this set and you have reinforced that it has soo many options in the way it can be showcased. Such a gorgeous card Petra .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!