Saturday, 22 April 2017

Eastern Palace Suite- Global design project

Has your craft area ever been in such a mess that you have thrown a brand new item out? I seriously thought I had. so much so, that I did an entire clean out of my craft area.... and I still didn't find it... UNTIL I was looking at a promotional video of said item, and realised that the packaging was different to what I was looking for.... and had another look, at 11.50 pm. BOOM! found it!
What had me in such a state? 

I had gotten the BRAND NEW Eastern Palace suite of products, a preorder specialty bundle that demonstrators are able to purchase currently, and thought I had thrown away the STUNNING tassels, which come in the Bundle.





Check out this GORGEOUS suite-isn't it just amazing? 
Whats REALLY amazing, is its available to not just demonstrators-but starting May 1, it's available to YOU-The Stampin' Up! loving public!! I'll be posting more samples (this time with tassels! lol) and info on this SPECIAL pre release of products next week!



The previously Lost Eastern Palace
Tassles.
I actually thought the richness of the colours in the suite went really well with the current GDP challenge that I entered earlier this week, so thought I would have another go...
Click here for design inspiration!



How stunning are the dies in this suite?


I hope you  have enjoyed todays post, this little appetiser of good things to come!
have a GREAT weekend, and squeeze in a little creativity, if you can!
Petra x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, love the coppery shimmer and shine in this card Petra! The copper embossed greeting is the perfect touch! Thank you so much for playing along again with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love you playing along with us every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to explain at a later date how you made your card and your measurements? It's a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria! I wasn't going to, but I was going to do a video tutorial this week on this suite, so I'd be happy to give instructions in that- which one did you like?

      Delete
  3. Love all of these Petra..My fave would have to be the Dapper denim and Lemon Lime twist card...I am loving that mix atm and have used it for a couple of mine over the last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!