Sunday, 11 June 2017

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Color Theory



Welcome to another Stamping Sunday Blog hop-You are going to love todays hop-We are focusing on the Colour Theory suite of products-this encompasses a lot: Colourful seasons Stamp set, Seasonal Layers Thinlit dies, Colour Theory Designer series paper, a card stock pack, ribbons, Glitter Enamel dots, and Colour Theory memories and more pack. 
You will see lots of these items used in gorgeous ways today, but I have focused on the amazing stamp set and die bundle.

Its VERY cold here in Tasmania at the moment, and I haven't been well, and I think the set really spoke to me-celebrating the seasonal changes, is something I like to do in the projects I make. It's SO easy to do with this set. All the seasons are represented.... and it's so fun to express the season you are experiencing currently, (or might like to experience when the weather gets bad!!!)
Autumn is one of my favourite seasons in Tasmania. It is very prominent. The leaves change, and harvest time arrives-its a time to really celebrate with good food that you might have grown yourself!
To thank those that might have shared their bounty is such a lovely thing to do. Autumn was only a short week or 2 ago, and the last of the leaves are still hanging on... and this colour scheme seemed appropriate.

Colourful seasons bundle, and the Window box Thinlit dies.

What I love about this suite-

  • STUNNING sentiments in glorious fonts.
  • All the seasons are represented, which means its great for seasonal decor pieces.
  • The dies are GORGEOUS. Some are framelits, meaning they "frame" the stamped image. and some of them are stand alone dies, like the tree branch. (theres even a great border thinlit!!)
  • I haven't used the DSP, or memories and more pack in these samples, but I bought them, because the colours are just STUNNING. I'M SURE you will see some of these in the hop today, and I know you will agree with me, when I say they coordinate SO WELL with the seasonal theme...Just beautiful.

Colour fun seasons bundle.
Colourful seasons stamp set, and Seasonal Layers Thinlit dies.


 The Colourful seasons Bundle and the Window Box Thinlit dies

I know some of the other designers in todays hop will use the amazing colours in todays feature suite to good effect, and I was feeling autumn-y, so I chose to use a bit of Designer series paper from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper pack. I'm not sure why, but, just recently I have used a lot of Calypso coral in my projects..... So I was drawn to this particular piece. 
I think its just LUSCIOUS-especially when paired with Gold foil accents!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects today-please take the time to check out all the amazing creations of the other designers today-I KNOW you will be inspired!


6 comments:

  1. Your autumn themed creations are wonderful! Love the way you've used combined Colorful Seasons withe Daisy Delight. The projects almost make me ready for Autumn here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore what you have done with the focal area Petra, very pretty xx. Perfect use of the DD DSP too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of the leaves. Love your colour choice Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of colours here Petra ... and I am totally enthralled by that gold die cut leaf!! Beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!