Saturday, 29 July 2017

Fun with the At home with you and Coffee cafe bundles...

Hi everyone! Ive been super slack with posting recently. Ive been super busy, and on top of that unwell, so I've been letting superfluous things slide a little. but Ive still been creating, even if it is a bit more infrequently!
Our new annual catalog has arrived, and what a beauty it is! So many gorgeous suites to play with!
I especially  have been loving the Coffee cafe and At home with you bundles. Its like Stampin Up read my mind! I really wanted a Coffee stamp set-and-even better, with matching DIES!
Here are the recent cards I made with these sets-

Coffee Cafe-

I love the simplicity of this bundle- every image comes with its matching die (-no fussy cutting, yay!)  and in the die set, it has a.... what do you call the cardboard wrap that goes around the cup?- a coffee hugger? it has a die that makes an embossed "coffee hugger" 
the coffee beans are fantastic- I've seen shaker cards made with them-genius!-and they make a great background stamp.
In the second sample I teamed the images with the grungy looking stamps from the timeless Textures stamp set- that set has a great coffee cup stain stamp in it, that teams with this set well!
Coffee Café stamp set and dies.

Coffee Café and Timeless textures stamp sets.

At Home with you-

I love the homey-ness of this stamp set. The versatility is brilliant-thank you cards, to welcome home cards, this set has got you covered!
The Images are great for colouring, so, get your markers or water colour pencils out-The first sample I added a shading to an already coloured door ( I stamped on Dapper denim card stock) by using my blended pen and Dapper denim, and night of Navy inks. I also used an old chalk pen, dipped in craft white ink to lighten the bee on the door surround. the door matt is white embossed versa mark ink.

On the second sample I used embossing paste with the brick stencil to create the back ground-(Im in love with the embossing paste in this years catalog!!) and then, this time I stamped the door in archival black onto white card stock, and then used Emerald envy ink and a blender pen to give it a distressed look. To finish I again used an old chalk pen, and dipping it into the craft ink pad, I lighted any noticeable blender pen stroke marks, and smoothed the whole look out.

I used the clever peek-a-boo door die to create a hidden message-I love it! I die cut the stamped and coloured door and its surround, and then cut a second image using the same die on a piece of plain white card stock to have a blank layer to stamp my hidden sentiment.
I then die cut the peek-a-boo, opening door, (using a specialty die that only cuts 3 sides of the door) and adhered the stamped image (that now opens) to the blank die cut with dimensionals, and adhered this the front of the card.


At home with you stamp set.

Enjoy the At home with you Bundle! 

At home with you... with a secret message!

At home with you Stamp set, and At Home framelit dies.




I hope you enjoyed my sample cards today, I loved making them, and If you would like to purchase these, or any other items from the new catalog- remember to use this months Host code to receive a free gift from me!
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!