Friday, 4 August 2017

Introducing the "A little wild" stamps and the "Little Loves" framelit dies!

A little Wild bundle-how CUTE is it??? Im just in love with the very cute style of the imagery in the set- and the bundle comes with dies that enable you to create the sweetest tags, with both the front and back images of your animal. Seriously sweet!





Here are my 2 samples-In the first one, I created a super simple card, by layering white on crumb cake card stock, and then adding a little DSP (retired, neutrals dsp) On top of this. I added a stitched shape framelit die-cut  which I masked the back of the animal off of the stamp, and stamped it in the centre of the die cut. Then, after colouring my image, layered it on a layering circles die-cut, and added a bit of gold thread (also retired- would look great in white cotton thread too) I heat embossed my sentiment from an old set-all things thanks.



A little wild stamp set.
In the second sample, all I did was layer some DSP on some peekaboo peach card stock, and cut a circle from the layering circles dies from the centre of both the DSP and the card stock. I then adhered this to the from of my card base, and cut the same circle from the base card too.
I chose another of the scalloped edge dies from the same die set-slightly larger-to create the border. I cut this twice, cutting the same sized circle from the card front from both of them, creating a scalloped frame.
I then stamped, colour and die cut my lion image, then snipped the single die cut into 2. Using adhesive, I sandwiched  the 2 images  on to a piece of cotton thread  and placed that thread between the 2 of the scalloped edged circles, and adhered the circle frames together. You now have a spinner!
I placed the framed lion onto the card, around my circle cut out.
I cut a strip of card, and using the banner punch, created my "flagged" ends. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on to the banner, and adhered this to the top left corner of the card. I finished the card with a sweet little bow made from shoe cotton thread.

Little loves framelit dies.

I hope you liked my samples today, and get to check out the new annual catalog. the holiday catalog isn't far away now, so keep an eye out for it- theres some lovely stamps and die sets in it!!
have a awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. So super cute , just love them. I haven't got this set, think I may have to get this one. I wasn't sure if you could cut them out with out them being a tag. I love how you have stamped and coloured them. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!